Signs of Methamphetamine Addiction
Because of the dangers of abusing meth, it’s important to notice the warning signs of addiction. If you notice the following symptoms, you should seek professional treatment immediately.
- Feelings of depression or anxiety
- Sudden legal or financial troubles
- Quick changes in mood or behavior
- Insomnia, hair loss, and sores
Benefits of Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment
The only way to stop using meth is to go through withdrawal. This process is dangerous, and you will benefit from going through a methamphetamine addiction treatment program.
- Medication-assisted detoxification
- Constant monitoring during detox
- A family-friendly recovery program
- A better chance at permanent recovery